This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Using IValueConverter in WPF – Screencast [HEB]

| Monday, July 11, 2011
Recently, I've recorded some screencasts that demonstrates common techniques when implementing line-of-business applications in WPF. In the coming month, each week, I will release a new screencast on a topic of choice.

I've decided to start my screencasts with a few common binding techniques.

In the first screencast I give a simple demonstration on how to use IValueConverter in a WPF application. Please notice that the screencast was recorded in Hebrew, but the demo is clear enough to be watched without understanding a word.

Read more: Arik Poznanski's Blog
QR: using-ivalueconverter-in-wpf-screencast-heb.aspx

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: