This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

I want my installer to do this (or something like it)...

| Thursday, July 14, 2011
lo-install%25255B3%25255D.gif?imgmax=800

Despite the eighty-hour weeks, the relatively low pay, and the constant threat of being whipped if you don’t code fast enough, there’s something appealing about developing videogames professionally. After all, if videogames are superfun, then being immersed in them fourteen hours a day is basically heaven.

Of course, I never had a real desire to find out and ended up sticking with “normal” programming throughout my career. While I could always code whatever I wanted to do on the side, I never thought I’d ever get paid to write a videogame. That is, until I got paid to write this:


Read more: Greg's Cool [Insert Clever Name] of the Day
QR: i-want-my-installer-to-do-this-or.html

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: