This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Bjarne Stroustrup's C++ Style and Technique FAQ

| Thursday, September 1, 2011
These are questions about C++ Style and Technique that people ask me often. If you have better questions or comments on the answers, feel free to email me (bs@research.att.com). Please remember that I can't spend all of my time improving my homepages.

For more general questions, see my general FAQ.

For terminology and concepts, see my C++ glossary.

Please note that these are just a collection of questions and answers. They are not a substitute for a carefully selected sequence of examples and explanations as you would find in a good textbook. Nor do they offer detailed and precise specifications as you would find in a reference manual or the standard. See The Design and Evolution of C++ for questions related to the design of C++. See The C++ Programming Language for questions about the use of C++ and its standard library.

    Topics:

Read more: Bjarne Stroustrup
QR: bs_faq2.html

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: