This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Installing QT 4.7.x for VS2010

| Wednesday, November 24, 2010
had some issues installing QT on windows with vs2010 so I thought I'll share the solution that worked for me.

I'm using win7 64 bit , vs2010, qt 4.7.1
What do I need ?
qt add on for visual studio (qt-vs-addin-1.1.7.exe)
qt open source distribution (qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1.zip)
Installation Process


download and install qt add on for visual studio
download qt open source distribution
create qt directory (i used C:\Qt\4.7.1x32\)
extract the zip contents into previously created folder (extract files & folders not the root directory named qt-everywhere-opensource)
open visual studio command prompt named...


Read more: Code in Vain

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: