This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

10 Small Things You May Not Know About Javascript

| Sunday, February 28, 2010
It doesn’t matter how many years I’ve been dealing with Javascript – it contains many little things that surprises me almost every week. For me, Javascript means a constant learning process.

In this article, I’ll provide ten small Javascript tips, mainly aimed for beginner and intermediate Javascript developers. Hopefully there’s at least one useful tip for every reader :).

1. Variables conversions

This sounds quite obvious, but as far I’ve seen, using object constructors, like Array() or Number() for converting variables is quite common practice.

2. Converting decimals to hex or octals and vice versa
3. More playing with numbers
4. Javascript Version Detection

Read more: hakoniemi

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: