This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

The 20 Essential Habits of Highly Passionate People

| Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I’ve always worked hard at whatever I’ve been doing. My work-ethic comes from doing what I enjoy, and not forcing myself to do something.

Highly passionate people aren’t just lucky, they share common characteristics. They work hard, they trust their intuition and they persevere.

I personally don’t see myself having any other options than following my passion. Without doing what I truly want, life would be without color, without joy and without meaning.

We all have the habits necessary, we just need to let them out.

1. Excitement
When I was in my late teens, I wasn’t even remotely familiar with terms like “follow your passion”, “listen to your heart” or “go with your intuition”. As the years have passed, these concepts have grown and I’ve realized that the only thing that matters is what I am excited about in this very moment. It’s far too easy for me to start questioning what I’m doing. Let’s take language learning for example. It’s easy for me to argue that it’s a waste of time. But in the end, what matters is how much I’m enjoying myself. You can never know where you’ll end up, so might as well enjoy the ride, right? We’ve been taught that logic is superior, but is it really? Life isn’t a game where all the variables are known, so there’s no way you can predict the future (unless you have special powers).

2. Courage
Courage is something you build up. When I was younger, I was afraid a lot more than I am now, but I didn’t let it control my life.

Read more: Wake up cloud

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: