This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

11 useful classes you'll love

| Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Introduction

These utility classes are piece of code I gathered from internet the last years. And I'm sure you'll find classes you'll use everyday here.

My goal is not to create a library, but just to gather cool piece of code at the same place so people can use them by copy pasting, without any dependencies.

If that's not already the case, I highly recommend you to gather cool piece of code you see on the web and having your personal framework correctly saved in a code repository somewhere. It will save you lots of time.

Some of you will tell that you don't have to reinvent the weel, and that's right.

But the point is that sometimes you have very specific and simple (but not easy) tasks to do and don't want the burden of yet another library. Moreover you are the most likely person who will want to reuse these classes later : you already know where to find them, how they behave, what pitfalls they have, and what you learnt by using them.

I've kept original comments in the code, so sometimes, you will be able to find the original author.

I want to thanks people who shared these classes on the net, and who saved me lots of time and money. The best thing I can do is to spread their work.

All unit tests or code snippet presented here pass.

Read more: Codeproject

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: