This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Service Oriented Architecture Conceptual Model

| Sunday, April 18, 2010
Almost two years ago, I described some of the key concepts of service oriented architecture, including the distinction between a canonical model and a canonical message schema.  Since that time, I worked on a wide array of models, including Microsoft IT’s Common Conceptual Model.  That model (CCM for short) is the metamodel for IT concepts in Enterprise Architecture.

I received a note recently about that old post, and how valuable it was to the reader.  It occurred to me that those concepts were part of our Common Conceptual Model, and that a “SOA-Specific View” of the metamodel may prove interesting.  It was.

I’ve attached the SOA view of our Common Conceptual Model for this post.

Read more: Inside Architecture

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: