This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Call to Open Source Developers to work on Tellurium

| Sunday, April 18, 2010
I am diverting myself from my usual slew of technical posts to advertise a great open source opportunity to fellow enthusiasts out there. I have been an active player in a very interesting open source project called Tellurium.

In simple terms Tellurium is an automated testing framework for web applications. Imagine a selenium like framework but without many of the disadvantages of selenium, imagine the freedom from having to use long and unwieldly XPath expressions, imagine tests robust enough to maintain themselves as the UI changes.

For a developer imagine the awesomeness and goodness that comes out of using Groovy and JQuery, intrigued?

Read more: Your mind to my mind, your thoughts to mine

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: