This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Ubuntu Linux Satanic Edition (666.9) review

| Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Getting ready to review a Linux distribution is usually pretty straightforward. After some background research into the distribution's history, you download the latest ISO and beseech the head of IT to lend you a netbook or scrounge up some moth-infested, aging desktop PC.

In the case of Ubuntu Linux Satanic Edition ("Linux for the Damned"), however, I had wondered whether I would require some kind of spiritual preparation: Perhaps a confession of my sins to the nearest religious authority. Deadline pressure meant that there was no time for me to unburden myself of my frequent and extensive contraventions of the moral codes of many major religions (and quite a few minor ones). My atheist soul would have to face the distribution unshriven.

21

Read more: TechWorld

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: