This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

wxPython Documentation

| Wednesday, December 15, 2010
When I originally started this blog, it was mostly a brain dump on my part so I wouldn’t forget how I did something cool with Python. Later on, I decided to use it to also document what I considered under-documented portions of wxPython. If my posts drew enough interest, I would also re-work the post into a wiki page on the wxPython wiki.

Thus, if you ever have trouble finding documentation on some part of wxPython, you can drop me a line and I might write something up. But before you do that, be sure to check out the following resources first:

The wxPython wiki
Official wxPython online documentation and API man pages
The wxPython tome: wxPython in Action by Robin Dunn
The wxPython Docs and Demo package
The zetcode wxPython tutorial
The Advanced Generic Widgets (AGW) widget documentation
Andrea Gavana’s alternate wxPython documentation

Read more: The Mouse Vs. The Python

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: