This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

YouTube Time Machine helps you reminisce with YouTube videos from a certain year

| Thursday, October 21, 2010
yttm-2617.jpg

YTTM apparently stands for "YouTube Time Machine," although that's not specifically mentioned on the site. What it does is very easy to understand, though. You move a slider to a specific year between 1860 and 2010, and you get a bunch of YouTube videos related to that year. Yes, I said 1860 (that's not a typo).

Not all hits are spot-on, though. When I chose 1972, I got a video from 1970. So, I guess you could say YMMV with YTTM (sorry, couldn't help myself there). But for the most part, the hits are relevant. I think it just takes the year from the video's name on YouTube.

You can narrow your search down by categories, such as Video Games, Television, Commercials, Current Events, Sports, Movies, and Music. I'm afraid there are not many video game related videos from the 19th century, though.

Read more: DownloadSquad

Posted via email from .NET Info

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Τhаnks for thе auspiсious wrіteup.
It if truth be tοld wаѕ a entertainment account it.

Glance сompliсated to more brought agreeable frοm you!
Вy the way, hοw could wе keep up a corгespondencе?


Visіt mу homepage pinterest

Anonymous said...

Qualіty articleѕ is the crucial to be a focus for the рeoplе to
pay a ѵisіt thе web ρage, that's what this site is providing.

my web-site iphone 4s Case