This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

New from Microsoft: Surreal Terrority Windows 7 Theme

| Wednesday, May 12, 2010
?default=content

I love that Microsoft keeps updating their collection of themes for Windows 7 because - I have to admit - I quickly grow bored with my desktop background and color schemes. I like to switch it up pretty often and the themes feature in Windows 7 lets me do that easily. With themes, my wallpaper isn’t static – it rotates through a series of images on an interval I specify.

The latest theme to grace my desktop is the gorgeous, brightly-hued creation from artist Chuck Anderson called “Surreal Territory.” The theme includes a few different images of landscapes and sky but with a twist. Instead of the natural colors found in nature, the sky is colorized with rainbow-colored tones. Just lovely.

Read more: on10

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: