This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

World Expo Shanghai 2010 Pavilions – Some Favourites

| Sunday, March 14, 2010
In less than two months the 2010 Shanghai World Expo will start its six-month run. As I’m slowly catching Expo Fever, I thought I’d run through a few of my favourite pavilions, comparing and contrasting what the official word on the structure is with my amateur thoughts and opinions.

This list is by no means a complete list of pavilions or “good” pavilions. Rather, it is a list of the pavilions that stuck out to me in my random browsing of the Internet and the official World Expo Shanghai 2010 Web site.

Israel !!!
shanghai-expo-pavilion-israel.jpg


Turkey
shanghai-expo-pavilion-turkey.jpg


France
shanghai-expo-pavilion-france.jpg

Read more: Lost Laowai

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: