This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Adding some spark to your WPF app UI's with WPFSpark (with details on just how the controls were built too)

| Monday, August 1, 2011
ToggleSwitch2_thumb.png?imgmax=800

This is the second article in the WPFSpark series. WPFSpark is an open source project in CodePlex containg a library of user controls which can be used by the developer community. I was planning to write this article a few weeks ago, but I was preoccupied with creating a few more exciting controls for the WPFSpark library. I will be describing these controls in my forthcoming articles.

In this article, I describe in detail about the second control in this library which I have developed. It is called the ToggleSwitch control and it derives from ToggleButton and provides a rich user experience. It supports only two states : True or False.

Read more: Greg's Cool [Insert Clever Name] of the Day
QR: adding-some-spark-to-your-wpf-app-ui.html

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: