This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Thinking in C++ 2nd Edition by Bruce Eckel

| Thursday, January 20, 2011
CPPV2cover.jpg

Comments from readers

Back to Contents
I'd like to congratulate you on your great book "Thinking in C++" 2/e. I first saw it at my campus library and loaned it thinking it was just another C++ book, what a big mistake, it is a great book. When the loan period was over I got the electronic version from your site and finnally after completly zapping through it, I decided to order it and today I finnally have my own copy!! It was a great idea to make it available in your site! I'm looking forward to read your other books. Keep up the good work. Cristiano Lopes, Signal Processing Laboratory - University of Algarve,Portugal

'Thinking in C++' is the best C++ book I've ever read, especially regarding details and ease of learning!!! Gunnar André Dalsnes, Part time developer / student, Norway

Thanks for writing such a good book with such useful examples. Gideon Anthony, Computer Officer, History of Parliament

Thinking in C++ is a Godsend to an Electronic engineer converting to programming! John Williams, BEng, Electronic Design Engineer

I have been a big fan of programming since I was 10 (I'm now 21) and I would just like to say that I have both your Thinking in Java and C++ on my Palm Pilot. Everytime I'm just hangin' out, I read on through the endless scroll. Thanks. The info is great and I constantly learn new things. Marko Rodriguez, Human Computer Interaction - UCSD and Computer Science - UCSC

I was so delighted when I downloaded Thinking in C++ (yesteday), that today I went out and bought the book. Thank you for helping to clarify many things. Neill Edwards, Core Technical Group, Affiniti Inc.

I have read Volume 1 and Volume 2 of Thinking in C++ and I just wanted to tell you that they are the most comprehensive books that I have ever read on C++. Thank you for your quality material! Paul Wendt, Professional Programmer

Read more: Thinking in C++ 2nd Edition by Bruce Eckel

Posted via email from Jasper-net

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great
data you could have here on this post. I will
be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.



Also visit my website - we got married seohyun and yonghwa ep 13 part 1