This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Installing the SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2

| Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Abstract

In this blog post, I will go over the steps to install System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2007 R2 and the recent release of the SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Pack (MP) on a bare bones Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V virtual machine.  I’ll include where you can download the various software components (free & evaluation copies). My goal is to make operational DBAs familiar with SCOM 2007 and the various MPs that are available to help you better manage large number of server instances.

This blog post is part of the series of posts that I’m using to prepare for my SQL PASS 2010 session on the SQL MP.

Read more: Bill Ramos on SQL Server

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: