This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Breaking .NET encryption with or without Padding Oracle

| Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I have had many question regarding Padbusterdotnet after our previous post Investigating .NET Padding Oracle Exploitation. Here I'll try to answer some of them.

How can I download the Web.config?
Since Microsoft patches are already out now I will disclose how to download the files remotely. Padbuster v0.2 and Pudbusterdotnet cannot alone download the Web.config. For achieving this result I have made a Poc that you can find here.

Update 04/10/10: A couple of days after the release of our initial exploit Brian Holyfield added these (and more features) in Padbuster v0.3. Now Padbuster is a swiss army knife to fully exploit .NET Ajax handlers.

Read more: MINDED SECURITY BLOG

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: