This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Windows Phone 7 emulator – capturing traffic with Fiddler. Or WireShark.

| Tuesday, September 21, 2010
While working on a Windows Phone 7 application today I noticed that some web requests are skipped by the application. In fact, the callback for the receiving method was never called, so I decided to track the outbound traffic via a local proxy tool. I actually tried two of them, and here is what I got.

Fiddler
  Fiddler was the first choice when I decided that I need to keep track of what’s being requested by the application. I launched it, launched the emulator through Visual Studio (I simply built a WP7 solution) and… nothing happened. Well, in fact something happened – my application crashed with a WebException – NotFound,

Read more: Den by default

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: