This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

New Native Activity Item Templates for Visual Studio 2010

| Monday, June 21, 2010
I’ve been creating a lot of Native Activities lately and to do it I would add a new item to my project using the Code Activity template.  I kept wishing for a Native Activity template so now I’ve created one.

Install the Native Activity Template From Visual Studio 2010
You can search and install templates directly from within Visual Studio

Start Visual Studio 2010
Create a Workflow project (Console, Library etc.)
Right click on the project and select Add / New Item
In the New Item dialog select Online Templates and select the workflow category (or search for Native Activity)


3755.SNAGHTML575b527_5F00_thumb_5F00_62FFC659.png

Read more: Ron Jacobs
Read more: WF Native Activity VB, C#

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: