This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

WoW player reaches level 85 without killing

| Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Well I did it lol, it was certainly a different way of levelling, requires lots of patience, but I did get to see the whole game in a new light.
Being on the ground and sneaking around mining and herbing and eventually archaeology, going everywhere to get every single point of discovery xp that you can, really gives you a chance to see an amazing world up close and personal. I spent hours swimming around reefs and flying to the farthest reaches of the maps. 

If you like to explore, and enjoy a challenge I really REALLY recommend this, I have been playing since day 1 on other characters and I even have an original Loremaster (you know, back when it was hard) and I saw so MANY new things with Everbloom that it really made it worthwhile for me to continue on with this character, and each level was a major achievement! 

I would like to ask Blizzard to possibly look into changing the "Invitation to the Argent Tournament" scripted event so that it doesn't flag you as having completed a quest when you haven't actually completed a quest, that almost broke my heart when I logged in and checked my stats page to find my 0 kills 0 quest stats had gone to 0 kills 1 quests completed when all I did was open a letter. 

I opened a ticket and requested the quest be removed but was told it is not possible and that I should mention it on the forums in the hope that Blizzard changes it. 

SO now I am server transferring this one to Antonidas to join the guild which is a 0 kills guild that was started there for us alternate advancement people! I think most of the guild is searching out quests that require no killing, but I shall stick to my 0 kills 0 quests attempt yet again! Come join the ... fun? ;)

Read more: GameGuru

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: