This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

IE 9 Bug Not All Links are Right Clickable

| Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Since yesterday I've been using IE 9 most of the time so I can find out if there are any issues in mojoPortal skins and functionality related to using the new version. I use the right click on the mouse all the time for opening links in a new tab, and I began to notice that some links do not show me options for opening the link when I right click it. It seems as if it has no context as being a link and I get the other typical items like to view the source of the page etc.

I noticed it first in Gmail when I tried to right click the Calendar link at the top to open Google Calendar (yes I know it opens in a new tab when you click it normally anyway, but I'm a creature of habit). In other browsers I'm able to right click those links and get a context menu for a link, but not in IE 9.

Read more: JoeAudette.com

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: