This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Experimenting with enterprise level bus messaging

| Monday, September 13, 2010
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Prerequisites
  • Discussion About NServiceBus
  • Typical Arrangements
  • Configuration
  • API
  • Messages
  • Sagas
  • Endpoints
  • Hosting
  • IOC 
  • What Does The Demo App Look Like
  • What Does The Demo App Do
  • How Does It All Work
    • Common Parts
    • The Messages
    • The Publisher
    • The Final Word
  • Comments About Original Articles Content From NServiceBus Author
  • Important Ammendment When Working With MVVM And WPF/SL
  • That's It

  • Introduction

      As some of you may be aware I have just finished writing a glut of articles on V2 of my Cinch MVVM framework, and I declared to one and all that after I was done with that, I would be taking some time away from WPF/MVVM to write about things that have caught my eye over the past couple of months that I have been too busy to write about. This is the 1st such artcicle, and I guess in many ways, is a weird one in so far as I am not presenting anything that I have sweated blood and tears over as I did when working on Cinch. Rather it is me looking at a few cool .NET goodies out there, that are freely available and seeing what can be done with them.

    For this article I picked up NServiceBus which is a messaging service bus which utilises Microsoft Message Queue to allow communication between different processes.

    Read more: Codeproject

    Posted via email from .NET Info

    0 comments: