This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Silverlight Tutorilals

| Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Couple of days ago, I started working on writing Silverlight Tutorial for Beginners on request of Mr. Sheo Narayan (Web Master) from DotNetFunda.com. I was busy for last few days to publish it online. I was really excited for it. Today, I am announcing my first Chapter of the Silverlight Tutorial for the public view. It will be a continuous process to complete the full tutorial. Please keep an eye for the next publication. I will add the full "Table of Contents" in this location: http://www.kunal-chowdhury.com/p/silverlight-tutorial.html and will be regularly updated.

Please don't forget to provide your comments or suggestions.

In this chapter of the tutorial, you will learn about the very basic information on Silverlight i.e. what is Silverlight, what is the System Requirements for installing Silverlight and the pre-requisite to create a Silverlight application. After reading this chapter you will come to know about XAML, XAP file, Application XAML and how to host a Silverlight application.

Read more: Kunal's Blog

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: