This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Nature Sounds is an awesome ambient noise generator

| Wednesday, August 25, 2010
naturesounds-2642.jpg

   Usually, when I need to focus in a distracting environment I just put on my earbuds and head over to SimplyNoise. But SimplyNoise is a bit too simple at times; it just generates a "wall" of white, brown, or pink noise. It can oscillate the volume a little bit, but that's just about it. That's not a flaw – it's how SimplyNoise was designed.

But what if I want some atmosphere to go with my custom noise? What if I want it to have a certain "vibe," or I want it to inspire me? Plus, some people simply dislike the monotony of a noise generator.

Introducing Nature Sounds. This beautifully simple Flash tool provides you with four audio channels. You populate each channel with a looping sample that you can choose from a vast palette. You've got sounds of whales, the beach, fire crackling, crickets, a heartbeat, drums thumping in the distance, etc. The palette is extensive.

Read more: DownloadSquad

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: