This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

My "Extending Visual Studio 2010" course is live

| Monday, July 26, 2010
I mentioned I've been recording videos. That's because I'm doing another Pluralsight course. This one is on Customizing and Extending Visual Studio. About half of it is live already:

Overview of Visual Studio 2010 Extensibility
Why write extensions for Visual Studio?
Visual Studio Macros
Visual Studio Snippets
Getting and installing extensions for Visual Studio
The Visual Studio 2010 SDK
Visual Studio Start Page
The VSIX Format

There's more to come, of course - I'm about half done. I'm really enjoying this material. You can get your work done a lot faster if you tweak Visual Studio to meet your needs.

Read more: Kate Gregory's Blog

Read more: PluralSight

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: