This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Microsoft Translator client library for Silverlight

| Wednesday, June 2, 2010
A while back immediately after MIX10 I started messing with Microsoft Translator APIs for Silverlight applications.  I also got some people asking about Windows Phone 7 stuff and messed around with that a bit.  Here’s some post for reference:

Make your Silverlight applications speak to you
Using XNA libraries in Silverlight for Windows Phone 7 (with Translator as an example)

In talking with the Translator team following MIX (where they announced they were working on a Silverlight class library for the API.  It was good to interact with their team to understand their
direction and provide some feedback on how they were approaching it.  In the meantime, with their direction, I had started working on a simple wrapper for myself while writing the Translator for Seesmic plugin I was writing.  I’ve received a few inquiries on Translator so I thought I’d post my library here for you to see/use.

Read more: Method ~ of ~ failed

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: