This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

How to win the lottery????

| Thursday, June 3, 2010
Hi all, it's my first post there(even first post ever) so I want that it would be a litle funny.A few months ago I saw behind bulding that I'm working in a big box with advertisement :

'Guess what in the box and you can win a dream vacation'

As person that never gained any prize in my entire life I was really curious what will be in the box, but how I can to guess???

On the 'Box' I've seen an Url of site that you need to enter for posting the guess.
So I entered to the site - it was simple flash application with couple of textboxes and button 'Submit'. As a good programmer, obviously I had fiddler always opens when I'm working.
The 'Fiddler' defines in it own site as 'Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet'. Ok let's check how 'Fiddler' can help us to win the lottery :
I filled all textboxes and clicked on submit after it I opened my good friend 'Fiddler'. You can't even to imagine how I was exciting when I saw in Headers section of 'Fiddler' the url that this flash site post all my details to. The url looks like this:'http://HostName/minisite/CarCompanyName/CarModel' (sorry that I can't publish real url ,I don't want to harm guys that developed this site) . So in the 'Url' I could see either car name and car model.

Read more: Time to pretend

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: