This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Use your Windows Phone as a USB storage device. You can build this on your own.

| Monday, August 8, 2011
You probably always wanted to use your Windows Phone device as a USB storage device but never could. Well, this is solvable. There were a couple of hacks floating around, but I was curious to see if I can do it by myself. Well, I found a way to do it without third-party OS hacks and only with the help of a simple application built around the Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity assembly.

I am not releasing the application itself at this point because there is more work to be done, but you can take a peek at what it looks like:

image1_112.png


Read more: Windows Phone 7
QR: use-your-windows-phone-usb

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: