This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

An Obsessive Compulsive Guide To Source Code Formatting

| Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Most developers I know are pretty anal about the formatting of their source code. I used to think I was pretty obsessive compulsive about it, but then I joined Microsoft and faced a whole new level of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). For example, many require all using statements to be sorted and unused statements to be removed, which was something I never cared much about in the past.
There’s no shortcut that I know of for removing unused using statements. Simply right click in the editor and select Organize Usings > Remove and Sort in the context menu.

SubtextSolution%20-%20Microsoft%20Visual%20Studio%20(Administrator)%20(2)_3.png

Read more: Haacked

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: