This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

SQL SERVER – Fix : Error : The request failed or the service did not respond in timely fashion. Consult the event log or other applicable error logs for details

| Friday, April 8, 2011
Two days ago, I was participating TechEd India 2011 and I had great time presenting on various subjects. My computer fortunately behaved very well and I consider myself lucky for it. However, very next day today, when I went to office and turned on the machine, it did not start SQL Server. I was bit confused and very quickly checked SQL Server Services. I noticed that services were OFF. I tried to turn on the services but it keep on giving me following error.

Error:

The request failed or the service did not respond in timely fashion. Consult the event log or other applicable error logs for details.

starterror.jpg

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: