This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Mix11: Good news for Israeli WP7 developers

| Sunday, April 17, 2011
I didn’t get a chance to post this earlier, because I was waiting for someone to send me the picture of the slide proving my news. Since he didn’t send it as of today, I decided to take a screenshot from the session video. This is good news to Israeli Windows Phone developers out there, coming to you (almost) live from Mix11. In fact, I was about to miss this session, but I’m happy that I didn’t. 
It seems like in the next Mango update Israeli developers will be able to join the AppHub directly, without the need to use a partner publishers such as YallaApps. I doubled checked this with the speaker as well as other Microsoft people who participated in this session. The time frame for this change should be around July 2011.

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: