This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

[Proof of Concept] Windows 7 ThemePack Builder (with three test/sample themepacks for you)

| Sunday, August 29, 2010
image%5B2%5D.png?imgmax=800

My name is Greg and I’m addicted to Windows 7’s wallpaper slideshows…

With Windows 7 I’ve become somewhat addicted to new Theme’s, focusing on those that provide cool wallpaper slideshows. I started with those on the Windows 7 Gallery, but have since moved on (i.e. the Gallery was a gateway drug… ;) The problem since run into is that there are tons of “wallpaper” sites, posts, etc but few seem to package them as ThemePacks (ThemePacks are new to Windows 7, as actually CAB files with all of Theme’s components included).

Manually creating new theme’s isn’t hard but it’s, well, manual.

So being the coding geek I am, I started coding… :)

I’ve now got the ugliest in code & UI PoC now working (below) and thought it time to share a few of my ThemePacks created via my ThemePack Builder. Important Note: All original copyright holders retain their rights, etc. All I’ve done is take their images, without modification and created themepacks of them.

Read more: Greg's Cool [Insert Clever Name] of the Day

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: