This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Install LAMP with just one command line on Debian/Ubuntu

| Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I'm so tired of install Apache with MySQL and PHP. I always have to make lots of "apt-get"s tto get all the packages installed just because I don't remember all of them at the first "apt-get".

Here is the line to install all you (probably) need:

apt-get install mysql-client mysql-common mysql-server mysql-server php5-mysql php-apc php-db php-pear php5 php5-cli php5-common php5-curl php5-gd php5-imagick php5-mcrypt php5-memcache php5-memcache php5-mysql php5-sqlite php5-suhosin apache2 apache2-doc apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-suexec apache2-utils apache2.2-common libapache2-mod-php5

Now we have to do some fine tunning. I know... it brokes the "Just One Command" that I was promising, but it's for a good cause :)

Read more: diogomelo.net

Posted via email from .NET Info

0 comments: