This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Docx 2 UnitTest – an interesting tool for VS2010

| Thursday, May 27, 2010
Last week I got a chance to check out a new unit testing related tool called Docx 2 unitTest.

When I first saw it I remembered a previous job where I needed to produce a lot of documents along with my code. It was such a hassle that one of my fellow developers planed to create an application that will automatically generate word documents from the source code so that she won’t need to update them every single day. D2UT does the opposite – it generates (part of) unit tests from a document. So if you feel more comfortable writing documents than writing code (marketing/PM folk – I mean you) or if you need to maintain ordered documents of your test plan (QA) you want to check out Docx2UnitTest.

Read more: Helper Code

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: