This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Visual Studio Theme Generator

| Sunday, March 28, 2010
image.axd?picture=2010%2f3%2fVSThemeCreator.png

  I just Got bored looking at the same code editor in Visual Studio. Same old white background and same syntax colour highlighting. So I give it a go and jump to Visual Studio options and start playing around with the option available to change the look and feel of the code editor. After trying for a while and working around with some customizations, I gave a second go and do a quick bing search in a hope that I will find some theme for my Visual Studio and Voila! I got one, not a theme but a tool indeed which allows me to customize theme as I want and the name is Visual Studio Theme Generator. It's an online free tool with some simple controls on the page which helps you in customizing your code editor by changing the main colour, background colour, foreground colour and also set he contrast. The tool also gives you the option to choose from a variety of colours. You can see the screenshot of this online tool below.

Read more: {Midnight Programmer}

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

0 comments: