This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

A comprehensive list to Silverlight Controls for developers

| Sunday, May 29, 2011
I’ve written a few times about some of the controls that have been provided by organizations like Telerik and ComponentOne.  I figured it would be a good idea to do a larger dump of those that I’m aware of (and hope you add comments to point me to others so I can amend this list) and help make you aware of them as well.  There are a ton of great resources out there for Silverlight developers and I’m always impressed how our developer partners are extending our platforms to make tools for developers (and most of the time better than we do :-)). 

Here’s my round-up of controls (alphabetically – links here will jump to their section):

Posted via email from Jasper-net

0 comments: