This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

SQL SERVER – Download SQL Server 2008 Interview Questions and Answers Complete List

| Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I was getting many request to update SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers I had written couple of years ago. I have modified the original document a bit and corrected few of the typos and errors. I have really enjoyed going over all the Interview Questions and Answers. It has been the most popular subject always on this blog.

I am in process of updating that with few new questions and answers I have received from industry experts. Please provide your feedback on how we can further improve them or what kind of questions and answers would like to include in them.

Read more: Journey to SQL Authority with Pinal Dave

Posted via email from .NET Info

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of
a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
Thus that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

Take a look at my web-site :: Storage Dayton