This is a mirror of official site: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

2010 Best Tech to Work For

| Thursday, May 20, 2010
While the blog was on hiatus, Fortune released it's 2010 Best Companies to Work For list. For the fourth straight year, a software company was listed as the number one best place to work for (SAS 2010, NetApp 2009, Google 2008, 2007). In total, there were 11 hardware / software companies included on the list, all of whom who have appeared on the list before:

2010besttechcompaniesto.jpg

Read more: My technical experience

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Also visit my web page stretch mark creams